The trattoria at Ischgl’s Silvretta Therme
An air of Italy in the Tyrolean Alps
Vitello Tonnato, Pizza Prosciutto, Panna Cotta … If the mere names of these Mediterranean delicacies make your mouth water, you should visit the trattoria at Ischgl’s Silvretta Therme and enjoy a bit of “dolce vita”!
The Italian delights are not just for visitors of Silvretta Therme: The trattoria is also open to external guests without a ticket for the pool or sauna area, allowing them to savour delicious pizza made using the recipe of European Pizza Champion Mario Mayer, homemade gelato and other specialities.
By the way: The trattoria is located right by the cycle path, making it a perfect spot for a break during summerly bike trips. After all, what could be better to recharge your batteries than the restaurant’s homemade ice cream or one of their many different pizzas? Did you know that the pizzas are also available for takeaway?
The trattoria at a glance
Mediterranean delights for everyone
- open: Monday to Sunday, from 11:00 am* to 11:00 pm
- hot food served from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm and 5:30 pm until 10:00 pm
- open to external guests
- swimwear not allowed
- spacious terrace to soak up the sun
- Italian classics and pizzas made using the recipe of the European Pizza Champion
- homemade ice cream
all options from the menu also available for takeaway
- for reservations and takeaway orders call +43 5444 606 450
*access via the sun terrace